• “Article III Judicial Power, the Adverse-Party Requirement, and Non-Contentious Jurisdiction”
James E. Pfander & Daniel D. Birk
• “The Uneasy Case for Favoring Long-Term Shareholders”
Jesse M. Fried
• “Deviance, Aspiration, and the Stories We Tell: Reconciling Mass Atrocity and the Criminal Law”
• “Mitigating Jurors’ Racial Biases: The Effects of Content and Timing of Jury Instructions”
• “How To Eat an Elephant: Corporate Group Structure of Systemically Important Financial Institutions, Orderly Liquidation Authority, and Single Point of Entry Resolution”
• “Public Actors, Private Law: Local Governments’ Use of Covenants To Regulate Land Use”
Noah M. Kazis
• “Methodological Stare Decisis and Intersystemic Statutory Interpretation in the Choice-of-Law Context”
Grace E. Hart
Quality ebook formatting includes fully linked footnotes and an active Table of Contents (including linked Contents for all individual Articles, Notes, and Essays), proper Bluebook formatting, and active URLs in footnotes. This issue is March 2015, the fifth of academic year 2014-2015.
Available in leading formats:
Kindle edition, at Amazon.
NOOK, at Barnes & Noble.
Apple iBooks and iTunes (see it directly on iPad and iPhone bookstores; previewed online).
And in universal ePUB at Smashwords; look for it, too, at Kobobooks in ePUB format for the Kobo Reader, as well as other ebook sites such as Oyster and Axis360.
Cataloging: Vol. 124, No. 5 (Mar. 2015):
ISBN 9781610278362 (ebook)
List price: US $1.99
Page count: 496 pp.